Meet Your Trainers
Ron Munvez, founder of Tri-Fitness & Performance, has had a lifelong passion for fitness. He has over 30 years of experience providing personal training for a broad variety of clients. He has worked with a large variety of clients from youth to senior, from Little League Baseball players to #1 NFL draft picks.
Ron is a former NCAA Athlete. He has a BS in Kinesiology from the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana. Ron is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) and a certified Personal Trainer (CPT) through The American Council on Exercise (ACE). He is also a Level 2 certified Youth Fitness Specialist through the International Youth and Conditioning Association (IYCA). He has also coached youth sports for 13 years.
Ron is one of only twelve trainers worldwide to have completed all four mentorship programs at the prestigious EXOS (Formally Athletes’ Performance) in Phoenix AZ. EXOS is the top training facility in the world for elite and professional athletes. He is a TPI-CGFI (Titleist Performance Institute - Certified Golf Fitness Instructor) and Precision Nutrition Certified.
Ron was formally the strength, conditioning and speed coach for Chicago’s Lane Tech football and baseball teams and the conditioning and speed coach for the Chicago Force women’s professional football team.
He is constantly seeking continued education from top professionals in the fitness and sports performance industry. He was voted one of Chicago's Best Personal Trainers, 2007-2008, by Chicago Citysearch.
- Sports Performance Enhancement Training
- Youth Fitness and Performance Training
- Weight Loss
- General Fitness
- Golf Fitness Instruction
- NSCA: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- IYCA: Certified Youth Fitness Specialist Level 2
- ACE: Certified Personal Trainer
- TPI - CGFI (Titleist Performance Institute) Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Precision Nutrition Certified
Brian has over ten years of experience in the fitness and sports performance industry. He previously worked for Athlete’s Performance and Power Plate NA as an Education Specialist, consulting with several NFL, NBA, MLB and NCAA teams and athletes. Brian also has experience working as a fitness director for a health club and merged his own youth conditioning company, Growing Strong, with Tri-Fitness in 2010. In addition to Tri-Fitness, he is a presenter in the fitness industry, teaching courses for Power Plate and currently training to become an instructor for PTA Global.
- Training for athletic performance
- Youth fitness and performance training
- Post orthopedic rehabilitation training
- NSCA: Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and Certified Personal Trainer
- IYCA: Youth Fitness Specialist Level II; Youth Speed and Agility Specialist Level I
- PTAG: Advanced Certification
- NASM: Performance Enhancement Specialist
- RTS: Resistance Training Specialist
- CHEK: Practitioner Level I and Holistic Lifestyle Coach Level II
PTA Global: Master Trainer
International Youth Conditioning Association Speed & Agility Specialist Certification Level II